If you are smart, you will NOT be fooled by Michelle Pearl Gee.I hired MPG back in February, 2012 as our wedding photographer for our destination wedding to Cabo San Lucas.

She origionally wanted me to pay in full so she could get her hotel and plane ticket paid for but I said how about half, $1250, and the other half after the job is done. We met at a coffee shop, discussed pictures, and i non-hesitantly handed her a check. She cashed the check the next day and I didnt hear from her again until I befriended her on facebook 3 months later, claiming she had been "sick." Basically, the battle continued; no email, no response and no plane tix or accomodations even after an ultimatum. I looked for a review online and to my uneasiness found many brides and businesses dealing with the same bull$*** i was and reached out to them to hear there story.

I had to fire her 2 months before my wedding, in which she still did not respond to emails, phone calls, texts, facebook or apologize, NOTHING!

It's been over a year now and i have not recieved my $1250 back after she said she would return my deposit and agreeing with me that she messed up.Just don't cause yourself the stress that myself and many other brides and businesses as well.

Had an Experience with Michelle Pearl Gee?

Comments